Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiast Forum - Volvo Community - Volvo Repair - View Single Post - Forum Announcements
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2010 Thread Starter
Admin
Administrator

Forum Announcements

Hello VolvoForum members. Some of you I’ve met and know in person and others on-line. VolvoForum is about to pass 5,000 registered members and is now with thousands of unique visitors per month. With this growth there is a significant demand on the time and resources of my family and me and after much deliberation I have decided to turn the site over to AutoGuide of Vertical Scope. They are the purveyors of over 150 automotive websites and have the technical expertise and resources to take VolvoForum much farther than I ever could.

Although AutoGuide is taking over the operational aspects of the website and you may see some changes appear as a result, the forum itself should not be greatly affected. I will still be involved with the website as much as time permits, and the existing moderator staff will still maintain their rights and roles in the forum. At some point in the near future, additional staff will be brought on board to provide extra assistance to the community. The vast majority of the forum’s existing rules and regulations will stay in place – the last thing we want to do is negatively impact your experience on this website.

I can’t even begin to thank everyone here for an amazing experience and the tremendous support you’ve given us which is truly what carried us and the site to where it is today.

So please buckle up and enjoy the ride while we attempt to make this website even better!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome