Volvo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.. I guess this is not common problem.
Here is what happened: One day tried to jump start the car and messed up with negative and positive on the battery. Since then I have no interior light and radio is not powering up, all fuses seem to be ok. Where should I look?
After unfortunate jumpstart accident, car was sitting for few months. Now connected the battery and tried to start it - starts perfect, but after I shut it off fan keeps running. This problem is probably from negative to positive jumpstart accident.

Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update

Today I've replaced CEM and almost all of the relays, but still I have this issue with stereo and interior light.

My battery is dead, but I jump started the car and while it was running I noticed some other weird things. I have "CHECK ENGINE" light on and DOOR light on, even though all doors are closed. I have ASR light on. And when I shut engine off my fan starts running and would not shut down. If I pull the FAN #2 relay out it stops, when I put it back it starts running again, but if I turn ignition key to position 1 or 2 it stops.

What is it????? CEM replaced from another car(used unit), fuses are OK, relay's replaced from another car(used relays).

And my Daylight running light are OFF. When I turn it manually they work.

Where to look?? What to test? What to replace???? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.