Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiast Forum - Volvo Community - Volvo Repair banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the other day that my turn indicators on the mirrors are two different colors. The passenger is amber and the driver is clear. Is this how it comes from the factory? If not, does anyone know how to change the bulbs. Also, I have the rear fog lights and there is only a bulb on the driver side and not the passenger side. Is this also how it is supposed to be? Thanks again for the help

·
Registered
9 Posts
fog light

I noticed the other day that my turn indicators on the mirrors are two different colors. The passenger is amber and the driver is clear. Is this how it comes from the factory? If not, does anyone know how to change the bulbs. Also, I have the rear fog lights and there is only a bulb on the driver side and not the passenger side. Is this also how it is supposed to be? Thanks again for the help
the fog light in the rear is only installed on the driver side. this is the way the fog light works on europe.

when i purchased my s40 2006 in the agency back in sept 2006, i go back two days latter thinking one light was bad. they smile because this happens all the time, they must warn all buyers about the rear fog light!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the turn signals

Thanks for the reply on the rear fog light. But what about the different colored turn signals on the mirror? Is there a way to change them so they are both the amber color? Thanks for the reply.

Alvin Annen

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the reply on the rear fog light. But what about the different colored turn signals on the mirror? Is there a way to change them so they are both the amber color? Thanks for the reply.

Alvin Annen
}}the turn signals in the mirror must have the same colors. Your volvo dealer can swap one of the lights so you will have the same colors in both mirrors. This is inluded in the warranty and will take no more than 5 minutes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts