I am interested in a snow-worthy vehicle for midwest, considered "the other swede" but there is not a dealership nearby, hence parts may be a problem to get.
Found a '08 S60 2.5T AWD @52k:
0. Does it come with regular (not run-flat) tires and a spare under the carpet? (I'm given to understand with the current S60s you have to carry the spare in the trunk)
1. Is this a good model year?
2. I am thinking timing belt
and turbo will be the big expenses; how far away will I be to those events?
3. Is it the S60 really snow-worthy?
4. What are the things to watch out for?
5. What are the regular maintenance items (and cost)?
6. Can a HD radio tuner be added to to the stock headunit, can the speakers be replaced with relative ease; any experiences?
Thanks in advance