Volvo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here to the forum and I greatly appreciate any help I may receive. I've got a new to me S80. I've got a bit of an issue with the passenger side turn signals. Neither front nor back work, but the side mirror signal light works fine. Both front & back bulbs have been replaced. Neither the front or back work when I put on the hazard lights, but the side mirror light does. I tried looking for a fuse but to my dismay I can't find one. From what I've gathered this may be a trick question, but... Does anyone know where the fuse is for the turn signals? Am I missing something?

Another strange thing that I noticed. In my experience with other vehicles, when one bulb goes out the signal indicator and the working bulb flash rapidly. In my case the signal indicator blinks rapidly but the only working bulb, the side mirror light, flashes at the normal rate. Strange. Thanks again in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I tried the battery trick I've seen around the web and it worked. Disconnected the battery for 30min. Hooked it back up and I was good to go. I'm still amazed that there's no signal fuses.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts