Volvo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Perhaps no automaker’s transformation over the past five years has been quite so dramatic as that undergone by Volvo.

Reinvigorated by the deep pockets and strategic investments of parent company Geely, the former Swedish safety-niks have spun the brand on its axis to place design and style on an even plane with airbags and moose tests. The arrival of the 2019 Volvo XC40 — the company’s first shot at a pint-size people mover — bookends an SUVstrategy that began with the XC90 by offering first-time luxury buyers both something more and something less at the same time.

Whereas the dominant trend in European sedanand crossover planning has been to slice a similarly shaped sausage into three to four specific lengths intended to be palatable to customers at each end of the pricing spectrum, Volvo has instead elected to walk a different, more extroverted path with the XC40. It’s a bold move, especially given the praise that has been lauded on its larger XC60 and XC90 siblings, but for a nameplate that needs to stand out in a sea of same, it was the right decision to make.
Read more about the 2019 Volvo XC40 Review and First Drive at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love this car. You present very well in this car model and reviews. Waiting for Volvo XC40 release. :eek:
yeah man, me too. I am very exited and I already paid for my new XC40. Did you know that there is a parking camera that shows the position of the car from top? I am now waiting my XC40 to come. But I am in calm, because the company which is shipping my car right now is safe-click here. I have been using their services several times and it was always brilliant.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Car Transport
If you want to come to be a registered vehicle shipping broker, which suggests billing vehicle transport expenses from people to move their vehicle by means of auto carriers, you need to undergo a lawful confirmation process. As soon as this process has finished, you will certainly be supplied with MC or Motor Service provider number as well as permitted to run in the state you have actually received it. To recognize what the process is, exactly how to apply, what the charges are and also how long it takes to get approved, review this detailed overview listed below: Visit : https://www.diytransport.com/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts