Volvo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody... this is my final attempt to get help from this forum. I've tried like 5 times to get sum help to no avail....had a million views but not one reply...so here it is....I bought a 84 740 cuz I wrecked my 91...well it had all kinds of wiring that was fried.. mostly for the lights....well I started replacing wires on both sides of the fire wall. I have the green books n the wiring pdf for this model n year....well on my journey I came cross where the noise suppression relay is supposed be... I cant find on the diagram index where the noise suppression relay is... I'm thinkin fuel injector pulse relay...but then I run across another problem...the brown wire n the blue wire that come from the relay that actually turn the injectors on....the relay that was in its place was a bosch relay... in really bad shape... dont remember where the 85/86 wires come from to work the relay... n the (30/87) I'm assuming are the blue n brown wires....that go into my injectors.. I follow those wires in the harness to the injectors... thats when I found more burnt wires right before the injectors...deteriorated is the best way to describe thier state...but anyhow...I kno that without that relay hooked up my injectors arent gonna work....can sumone plz help...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts