Volvo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

New to the forum and have a 1971 142E that is converted from FI to Weber 32/36 Carburetor, I know I know... I am looking for a cover plate to replace the Auxiliary Air Regulator next to the coolant inlet at the top of the engine. I have seen this on S models so if anybody has one available or know of a supplier that would be excellent. P.S. I have looked on eBay, local wrecking yards, IPD etc. and so far no luck...

Pretty sure I can just leave it on the car with no problems as it is no longer used for the carb setup but just looks ugly IMO.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.