Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiast Forum - Volvo Community - Volvo Repair banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2004 C70 at an insurance auction. It had a bad, left headlight and hood that I replaced. There were several fuses that blew as a result of the wreck and after replacing them I attempted to retract the top it went back and tucked itself into its compartment.. I then pushed the button to put the top back up and the front locked itself down but the rear glass portion did not go down.. The top hard cover locked itself down and could only be brought down manually.. Now it will not go up or down.. Any ideas.. The only one I have come up with so far is Drink More Beer!!!!
While that is good I would really like to have an idea that will help with the top issue so as to be drinking for pleasure rather than drinking my problems away.. Thank for any help you can provide....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever resolve this? I know there is a circuit breaker but have no idea where

just purchased a 2004 c70 at an insurance auction. It had a bad, left headlight and hood that i replaced. There were several fuses that blew as a result of the wreck and after replacing them i attempted to retract the top it went back and tucked itself into its compartment.. I then pushed the button to put the top back up and the front locked itself down but the rear glass portion did not go down.. The top hard cover locked itself down and could only be brought down manually.. Now it will not go up or down.. Any ideas.. The only one i have come up with so far is drink more beer!!!!
While that is good i would really like to have an idea that will help with the top issue so as to be drinking for pleasure rather than drinking my problems away.. Thank for any help you can provide....
did u ever get this resolved. I know there is a circuit breaker but have no idea where it is...what did u do beside drink more beer!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts