Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiast Forum - Volvo Community - Volvo Repair banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, dude, personally I use taxi insurance, because, as far as you understand, I'm a taxi driver ) Frankly speaking, I began using taxi insurance from that company https://www.total-insurance.co.uk, because almost all my friends use services of this company. By the way, I like it, because the price on insurance will only decrease each year, furthermore, they occupy with repair of my car in case of any accident in their own auto repair shop, can you imagine it? They have their own auto repair shop!)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Auto insurance deductibles typically apply per claim. So, if you have another fender bender two months later, you’ll have to pay your deductible again. But, in most cases, $500 is a steal compared to what could potentially have to come out of your pocket!
On the other hand, if you have a $1,000 deductible and only need $750 worth of repairs, you’re responsible for the entire amount because the repair cost doesn’t exceed your deductible.
You will likely have two different deductibles under your auto insurance policy—one for collision and one for comprehensive coverage.
BTW, I have bought an insurance with comprehensive coverage for my Honda Civic new.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, actually today you can find a lot of good insurance companies on the internet, you have just to search for them. Also you have to be careful to avoid being tricked by scammers, because they also can operate on the market. Read some reviews, ask some friends where they insure their car, and that is how you will find for a good insurer that will help you with this question. In fact you can find a good insurer by just making some clicks on google.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts