Volvo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Marijuana can be beneficial for people with chronic pain disorders. One study found marked improvement in subjective sleep parameters in patients with a wide range of pain conditions, including multiple sclerosis, peripheral neuropathic pain, refractory cancer pain, and rheumatoid arthritis. Scientists say this, and believing them, I also took kratom extract for myself. Chronic pain, neurological diseases and sleep disturbances are clearly concomitant conditions with insomnia, but I had no problem with this. Marijuana probably improves sleep due to its ability to reduce pain symptoms.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The importance of mental health can never be over looked. People can manage to go through all kinds of trouble but not the ones that are anxiety-alike. Cuz I could remember when I used to go on zenleafs.com to order CBD for my ex cuz she was always having anxiety and I can tell you that it was a terrible experience both for me and her. I always tried my best at that moment to be supportive. Even though we’re no longer together because it’s not in our faith to be together, she still appreciates what I did back then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts