Volvo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you heard all the documentation you need at customs and that Freight Forwarder in Mexico prepares to transport your merchandise? Here we tell you:

Commercial Invoice: this document must be issued by the person making the sale, and details the fiscal data of both the importer and exporter, the main characteristics of the merchandise and the payment conditions in which the transaction is carried out, it is worth mentioning that such payment conditions can vary the total costs of customs clearance.

2. Packing list: document that accompanies the commercial invoice and that describes in detail the quantities, forms of packing, presentations and other information that allows to know the content of the shipment.

3. Bill of lading: document that certifies that the merchandise will be legally shipped in a means of transport. Such documentation must be expressly issued by the company in charge of transporting the goods.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.