Volvo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.. I wrecked my 91 740 which Im not too proud of becuz I could of lost my life...it was part my fault... goin too fast.. but when u have sumone stops in front of u when ur gainin on them with no brake or signal lights...uhhhh... its just too late to react....anyhow...I bought a 84 740 just for the body... it came with a zf 22 tranny... my plan with this car was to just gut my 91 regina...n bit by bit when I had the time install in the other system I had in my 91...well everything was fine until I decided to take the tranny out n install my aw/71 in it... the aw is like 4 to 5 inches longer which makes the installtion not fit...wth... anyhow... was thinkin that I would cut to fit n just weld it up(driveshaft):confused... how safe is that....if u ask me if I kept the drive shaft from the 91 I would say that I wish I did...but didnt when I scrapped it....any input would be appreciated...:confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.