Volvo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, well I've been tryin to get help on this for the past 4 months n Ive got nothing...I honestly cant believe it...I had 3 740s in tha past 4 years was under a different user name on this till I for got my password...Scorpius... any how... I bought a 84 740... totally different from my 91 Rex-Regina.. this one I believe is a LH-2.2..anyhow, when I bought this car it ran, turned on like a brand new car...but little did I know that the only circuits that worked on it was the starting and charging circuits... sumthing must of grounded out with the lighting system n fried everything....as I opened harness' I found more wires fried....just finished replacing all the wiring....everything n I even changed the fusebox...everything went well, the car turns on but idles high... n theres 12 volts at the injectors...my regina had only 5 volts at the injectors...well this car I didnt know doesnt have a noise suppr. relay....the constant power comes from the blu/yel wire coming from the f.p.relay... when I cut the wire at the junction of the injectors I noticed that the green wire was a double wire... wire within the wire...though it was a hackjob so I cut it out n ran a regular wire....also ran a n.s.relay for it...anyhow...thats not the real problem I'm having... the problem I'm having is the pulse/ground wire... dont know which wire it is on the ecm... can sumbody help me plz...:confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts