Volvo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to share the wonderful news that after 31 years, I have finally quit smoking

If you're currently a Smoker.... please try and stop. It's easier than you fear.

The Pro's far outweigh the Con's.....

If I can do it, anyone can....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratulations on giving up smoking Hoovyendy. I am glad you were able to give up this vice.

I've always been a non-smoker. But my dad quit when he met my mom. He's often said it was the best decision he made in his life.

P.S. I used to get a lot of passive smoking into my lungs when I first started going out. I am so glad they've since forbidden smoking in nightclubs and restaurants here in Sweden. D.S.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congratulations dude! Smoking is a very destructive and unhealthy thing that can cause many illnesses including cancer. I was also smoking for 5 years, which is not a very long period, but I got used to it very much and quitting was really hard for me. Vaping helped me a lot by reducing the amount of nicotine every day and slow;y I stopped at all. Soon I started to consume CBD as a medicine and I discovered that there is a way to vape that oil and I found my old Juul and ordered some qualitative CBD Juul Compatible Pods.

·
Registered
2 Posts
And how good is the CBD medicine?
I’m only learning just myself so I don’t know how much of a help I can be. CBD stands for cannabidiol and as you can guess it is derived from marijuana. CBD products carry the relaxant effects but none of the psychotropics.

I do know I tried some CBD oil for myself and it works really well seems to help me in my sleep. I predict the CBD industry is going to be huge as an alternative to the opioid crisis. Here’s a little side story https://www.getjupiter.com/cbd-for-sleep gives you more exposure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello! I can say for sure that smoking is very harmful to your health. Lungs as well as teeth suffer from this. I want to say that if you want to do your health, quit smoking and generally feel better, then order CBD oils and look at the result! I have been taking oil for half a year now and my life has changed for the better.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congratulations my friend. This is the worst vice that a man can have, and you fought it. I was also a smoker, for 12 years. I knew that I have to quit, and when I got married, I decide that this is the time to do that. Since then, I never lit a cigarette. But I needed to remove the cigarettes with something else, because I could not quite the sensation of relaxation that cigarettes gave me. And I start using CBD edibles now from Beverages, they give me the same feeling and I like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts