Volvo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,,

David Blunkett called for the resignation of the Humerside police chief , but am I right in thinking it was our Labour government who created the Data Protection Act. And that led to warnings about Huntley being destroyed or taken off computer databases because the government didn't clarify at the time if forces could face prosecution for keeping data like that of Huntley on there systems because he hadn't been convicted so to be on the safe side they removed it.
Shouldn't David Blunkeet be resigning for another Government law that ultimatly has failed to protect innocent people , and could be responsible for people at the moment being in jobs which are unsuitable for them.
I don't blame the Humerside police cheif , him and his force were just obeying what the government was telling them to do.

For More You Can Check:
Bitcoin Wallet Marketing

·
Registered
3 Posts
Guys, I think there's nothing better than anarchy. Just kidding. Since I already got your attention I want to recommend you a broker https://www.fxgiants.com/fxg/. It gives its customers the opportunity to open a demo account. You can try demo trading with the company by choosing one of two account types: with floating and zero spread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts