Volvo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 s80. Got in 2015 with claimed just had a fully passed inspection. My grandfather has paid for it cash at the time. It had 100k US miles on it at the time. I just paid for ignition coils alignment 4 brakes and rotors 5 spark plugs all fluids checked just yesterday in FL ant a tire kimgdom. Runs -65% better now. I had the ac re done 2 years ago at the dealership but it just started not working sometimes. I can hit a bump in the road and it will kick on. My gear shift button is broken and in place with tape. But I would love if this car could get me to 300kish or 3ish years. And I love the thought if I do well at pick a part, some day put an LS or something to make it a real sleeper, but that would be when I could afford also a family mobile also, as I'm 24 planning a family. Thoughts on my car any any issues I have ahead? I plan on taking great care of it if I think it can last me a good few more years. Thanks

Forgot to mention I got an alignment, my car was misfiring so bad the 100 yards from my apartment to the shop, it was shaking uncontrollably at 10mph. I felt fortunate I had a shop that could do everything 100 yards away. My friend who works at a dealership many states away gave a rough estimate of 2100ish. Thanks for any insight, I'm trying to get more into cars in a responsible way

1 - 1 of 1 Posts