Volvo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am a new member who has a problem that I am sure someone has seen before. I am retired and in Fl for the winter. My daughter is in graduate school in Oregon. She has a 2004 70XC which a friend filled up with regular gas after borrowing it. She now has a check engine light and feels the car is running somewhat sluggish. She has made sure the gas cap is on tight and the oil level is OK. She has added a partial tank of high octane fuel but the light remains on. Should the check engine light go out after a full tank or two of high octane fuel is added and miles driven or do we have a larger problem possibly on our hands? Thank you for your help. Russ Dennis

·
Registered
46 Posts
"Here you can create a new topic to introduce yourself and tell us who you are. Please tell us which car you drive and add photos."

This area is to introduce yourself. If you have a problem this isn't the area for it. Post what the problem is in your "title" and post the thread under XC70s. You'll get better help posting in the proper section and if your question or problem is more defined in it's title.

Welcome. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts