Volvo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 s60 awd. The hazard indicator on my dash lights and stays lit during darkness and/or dusk/dawn. Is this a safety feature, or something else? Nowhere is the owners manual can I find any mention of this. None of the salesman at the dealership are aware of this.

The service manager said this has something to do with the auto-dimming mirror. But the salesman had no idea what he was talking about. I did have the Garmin installed at the dealership and I was wondering if this may have something to do with that. Maybe crossed wires or something.

Is the service manager correct? If so, can you tell me where I can read about this in my owner’s manual.

Any help would be appreciated:
Thank in advance for your time

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have a 2008 S60 2.5T, you do not have any crossed wires. My hazard light button remains illuminated as well. Enjoy your car. I have wanted this car for a long time and it definetly is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Best of Luck.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for the feedback. Feel free to put some pics in an album in your cp and they will appear randomly in the header pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts