Volvo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE 2 VOLVO 122s AMAZON's FOR SALE!! 122 / 112s

1964 VOLVO "AMAZON" *122S* = $3,200 CASH! From my Personal Collection, This Amazon is in Great Shape! Fantastic Condition inside & out Runs & Drives Great! All original as far as I can tell & has not even one tear in any of the seats! The headliner also looks Brand New! Automatic transmission runs smooth as does the Engine. Best condition of any Old Volvo online! The tires still have about 85%+ life on them, Original hubcaps, Chrome Bumpers & Trim, four doors & Immaculate Trunk quarters. This is NOT A PROJECT CAR! Florida has been very good to her. She’s RUST-FREE & Ready To Go! This Amazon would be a Great Addition to Any Collection! Only 44k Miles & CLEAN TITLE!

1967 VOLVO AMAZON *122S* = $2,450 CASH! This Car is Incredible Fun! Runs & Drives Great! LOTS OF WORK DONE TO THIS CAR & RECIEPTS TO GO WITH IT! Manual transmission shifts smooth as it has a new clutch. This AMAZON would also be a Great Addition to Any Collection!

Call or email me if you are interested. Thanks.

Zach

Pictures Below

MORE PICTURES HERE

https://picasaweb.google.com/ZSKHOLDINGS/WEBPICS?authkey=Gv1sRgCLzS6sqmhcTvGg&feat=directlink

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts