Volvo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was gifted a VERY clean '98 S70 and I want to take really good care of it. I know the value of belonging to a forum so here I am. I LOVE working on cars.

The car: nothing fancy, silver, great condition (no door dings, never PDR...wow), auto :( ... I think the only option other than the transmission is power driver seat. The best part is it only has 48k miles and has been meticulously maintained. I will probably change the fluids, perhaps add foglights, and drive it. I have another car that would appreciate not commuting so much, as I drive 32 miles each way to work.

I hope to be able to add something to the group, as I have a lot of experiencing repairing cars and with forums.

-Franz

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same car

I will be gifting my 1998 S70 to my son. He is getting learners permit in 2 months. Mine is a stick shift, 120K miles and no power seats. Bought it new in Aug 1998. Through the years I have had many comments on how rare a stick S70 is. I still have original clutch. Good luck with your car. I'm impressed with the low mileage. Mine is the family daily driver. It was always garaged so looks awesome. Now it lives outside because the new Bullitt Mustang took over the garage.

The car is easy to maintain. My husband and I do all fluids, breaks, plugs and other minor things ourselves. Again, good luck and be safe.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts