Volvo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got some food from a local Indian restaurant!

Mmmm...... So good... so much food though... i don't know if I'll be able to eat it all... It smells amazing:p

·
Registered
8 Posts
OMG, I don’t understand you guys how you eat all this Indian food. It’s not the fact that I have a high intolerance to all these spicy crap which you enjoy eating, but simply I can’t stand it. I remember how my ex-girlfriend invited me to an Indian restaurant. I didn’t like anything about that place, but the food especially. I thought I will throw up in front of all guests. However, this wasn’t the worst part. Some red spots appeared on my skin after eating something. I even don’t remember the name. I decided to pass the intolerance test, especially that intolerancelab.co.uk sends you back the result with no need to go to the hospital. The results were obvious intolerance to spicy food and other ingredients which are mostly found in Indian cuisine. I still don’t understand how you eat their food, but I’ll never ever try it again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I really like Indian food, especially after reading in several forums that it helps to lose weight.
Some foods in Indian food contain fat burning elements and this made me very happy.
Personally, for a long time, I started eating healthy and I learned how to do it correctly with the help of an application on https://www.modernfit.com/programs/noom/how-noom-stacks-up-vs-weight-watchers/ Here I learned how to properly combine any food and how much our body needs each food.
Does anyone here still use such a program? How is your experience?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really like Indian food, especially after reading in several forums that it helps to lose weight.
Some foods in Indian food contain fat burning elements and this made me very happy.
Personally, for a long time, I started eating healthy and I learned how to do it correctly with the help of an application on https://www.modernfit.com/programs/noom/how-noom-stacks-up-vs-weight-watchers/ Here I learned how to properly combine any food and how much our body needs each food.
Does anyone here still use such a program? How is your experience?
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts