Volvo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day. I ask for advice. I do milk and every time summer comes a problem with cooling. We don’t have enough money for a milk tanker, we’re ice-cold, but it’s problematic if you can buy a milk cooler somewhere without a tanker and put it in your barrel and tell me if there is such equipment or not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You buy the weakest milk pump and plate cooler (at the milk receiving stations that were installed earlier), connect cold water and let the milk through the pump and the cooler so that there is continuous circulation i.e. there will be cooling outside the tank. For expample we have a milking sheds tasmania. Do not judge strictly, this is one of the options. In general, it all depends on the amount of milk and the time for which the product needs to be cooled.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I came across a simple design of flow cooler on the principle of moonshine. The idea can be taken as a basis and finalized. I think you can use tap running water, or come up with a closed loop with water cooling, here you need to talk with the refrigerators.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts