Volvo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

I am new member in this site, I engage in car many time, so, I know "some" things about it.
My car is volvo 940 2.0 turbo (htp) 97', i want to grace it's jump, what i want to do is to grace it in straight road.

How can i do it?
the engine is very good, 155 hp, 0-100 in 9.5 seconds (volvo details - i dont believe it... ).
my feeling in the 1 gear is very slow driving, and if i perss full, the car don't drive fastest, you know - the 940 is very massive car, so in full gas in the first gear the car does not "hits" your back, lets say that Impreza 1.6 can hits your back very good than volvo 940.
again, what are the ways to do the car quick more? what do you say about cheap ? free flow ? maybe raise the turbo press ?

*sorry about the mistakes writing, i don't speak english and any sentence is "work" with babylon ;)

hope you can help me, moshikots !

·
Registered
32 Posts
hello,

I am new member in this site, I engage in car many time, so, I know "some" things about it.
My car is volvo 940 2.0 turbo (htp) 97', i want to grace it's jump, what i want to do is to grace it in straight road.

How can i do it?
the engine is very good, 155 hp, 0-100 in 9.5 seconds (volvo details - i dont believe it... ).
my feeling in the 1 gear is very slow driving, and if i perss full, the car don't drive fastest, you know - the 940 is very massive car, so in full gas in the first gear the car does not "hits" your back, lets say that Impreza 1.6 can hits your back very good than volvo 940.
again, what are the ways to do the car quick more? what do you say about cheap ? free flow ? maybe raise the turbo press ?

*sorry about the mistakes writing, i don't speak english and any sentence is "work" with babylon ;)

hope you can help me, moshikots !

:D hello you are not the only that have mistakes in english languaje where are you from??? look the volvo is not a fast car is a ejecutive car, and the start is low but when is moving is fast,,, maybe the turbocharger are wrong chekc that,, çç

Saludos from Peru
Velez

1 - 2 of 2 Posts