Volvo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Navigation screen does not close and drains battery. The screen reads...insert disk. As far as I know, the disk was never removed. When I hit the eject button nothing ejects. I inserted a random music cd, it accepts the cd. Does the system have a slot for more than one cd? If not this proves the original is missing. I currently must remove the fuse each time which also disconnects the radio. I believe it is not a gear problem because every once in awhile the screen goes down. I would appreciate very much if anyone has any information. Thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, be sure the disk was ejected. If you push eject and nothing happens, than there is no disk inserted there. You can contact the support service of your navigation system and ask them if you can buy a new one, but it will cost you a little bit. That is why I recommend you to buy another navigation system. Today there are a lot of websites where you can find good navigation systems, but you should be aware of scammers because if you are not careful, they can trick you by selling a broken system. Still, on the internet you will easily find the best navigation systems available on the market.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts