Registered
100 Posts
I saw a white one in a bone yard in West Palm yesterday
David.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im in kansas city..so how much do you think it would be to ship it then paint it..i dont even think it would be worth it then..but idk any other ideas?

·
Registered
100 Posts
U-pull-&-pay

It certainly wouldn’t be worth it to ship a hood to Kansas City, but I’ll bet there is a bone yard near you that has one. To ship a hood would cost more than the hood itself. Some of the used part yards have connections with other yards and they can locate one for you. If you aren’t in a hurry, you should be able to find one the same color as yours. The 850 in the junk yard here has a perfect body and the only damage to the car looks like it happened after it was junked. This particular yard gets cars, stores them for a couple months, and allows people to remove what they need before they crush them for scrap metal. The place here is called U-PULL-&-PAY Self Serve Auto Parts Recyclers. Check out their website U-Pull-&-Pay Corporate Website. They have an eMail address on their site and they may be able to help you find one in your area.

David.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Need a new hood..wrecked my other one..also maybe a possible bumper too
I think i might have a new hood in stock i will have to look monday when i get in the office. I know i had a hood that had some dings. i will look and let you know. Send me a email at [email protected] i will try to post the info hear as-well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
volvo parts club /\ your email seems to be not working, and i have checked car parts.com and other various places but really no luck in finding a great buy..i suppose ill just keep browsing until i stumble upon something unless anyone else has any better ideas?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hood info

I think i might have a new hood in stock i will have to look monday when i get in the office. I know i had a hood that had some dings. i will look and let you know. Send me a email at [email protected] i will try to post the info hear as-well.
I did look at what we have in stock and the hood is for a S60 and yes it has some dings this hood part number is 30796490 and retails for $790.08 of corse thats what i will sell it for i will let this hood sell for $440.86 plus shipping this is a new hood from volvo that has some damage ( would need zip for qoute) Sorry i did not have a dented hood in stock but i did send you a detaled email on what we do have. if i can help just let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts