Volvo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here so hi everyone. I have acquired a "97 850R. This car sat for over a year before I got it. It has few redeeming qualities except it runs strong, uses no oil, shifts great, and the rest of the running gear is in good shape. It has many electrical issues, the interior is trash, and it needs paint.

The first issue I want to fix is none of the power windows work. I can't find any power going to fuse (fusible link) 37, all the fuses 1 thru 18 have power on the forward side of the fuse box.

Can any tell me how to get to the bottom side fo the fuse and reestablish power to fuse 37?

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Only one fuse would control the windows. If no windows work either by main switch or switch on door. It has to be main power. To do it cheap just run a new power wire and see what it does. It has to be wire from fuse block t9 switch.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I may have missread your question. If you gave no fower to fuse block don't bother disassemble it just run a power wire and use add a fuseable link ant that should be easy. I wouldn't mess with fuse block. The thing about an old car is not to put to much into repairs. Just 1 new hot and might as well run a new ground you should be able to ground on and body to frame ground

1 - 3 of 3 Posts