Volvo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, my names Ben!

I just recently purchased my first long sought after V70 Wagon!

Ive never gotten too deep into cars. Ive never owned one that was worth being excited about or doing anything to, but now I finally have one that I love and want to learn everything about it and how to make it look awesome. Outside of general maintenance I dont know squat about cars, much less the performance side, so your patience, input, and and assistance would be much appreciated.

I look forward to getting to know you guys!

·
Registered
12 Posts
aww thats nice...but any volvo made after ford took over suks ass....they used to make these cars last forever.... now they just suk... made to break n the parts cost an arm n a leg... get sumthing thats pre 92....anything after that is just nice lookin junk... excuse my honesty...

·
Registered
4 Posts
If this is your first I suggest doing what I did {just got my first volvo V70 AWD Wagon} read the owners manual. If you don't have one then look one up on the internet. You will find dealer maintenance specifications and little hidden things I didn't know like the screw for the automatic head lights and the hood opens straight up and down on mine. There is little neat things like that that you can find out in the manual. Other than that just check back here and I am sure someone will try to help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts