Volvo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have a volvo v50 2012 d2 with 1.6 diesel engine. The problem is that is vibrating when idle and when drive with it at 1800 rpm the whole engine just vibrates even harder but after 1900 rpm the engine goes to normal.
The next problem is when i change from first gear to second gear and i take off my foot from the pedal a bit faster, the whole car just goes 3 times hof hof hof, if i just put the pedal clutch in middle and i have the rpm over 2000 it does not do that anymore.
I checked the injectors , all 4 ,they are ok expect from 1 that the mecanic tells me the coil has about half a life remaining.
I did get error at first with injector 3: cylinder 3 fuel injector offset learning at max limit.
What could it be?
I have a bill from the old owner that he change the camshaft and the rest of parts, including the timing belt.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have literally the exact same problem line by line, mine is from 2011. Did you manage to solve it? I was thinking of changing the injectors on a garage but first I'm going to clean them and change the seal myself and see if that makes it better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts