Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiast Forum - Volvo Community - Volvo Repair banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my tricked out 240 Sedan after deciding to replace it with a wagon so my recently acquired dog can ride along without destroying the upholstery. I ended up placing the winning bid on a super clean 1993 wagon with only 86K miles that was listed on eBay and is as close to perfect and original as a 15 year old car can be. The only thing it's missing is all of the factory literature. I'm trying to find a replacement Owner's Manual and the Warranty and Service Records Manual that came with the car when it was delivered from the factory. I've been looking on eBay and other obvious places but thought I'd post a message here to see if anyone on this forum might be able to help me find this Volvo literature. If you have any of this stuff that you can part with or know where I might find such things, please shoot me a message through this forum or you can reach me directly at the following email address:

[email protected]

Thanks, Roger in Alaska

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just sold my tricked out 240 Sedan after deciding to replace it with a wagon so my recently acquired dog can ride along without destroying the upholstery. I ended up placing the winning bid on a super clean 1993 wagon with only 86K miles that was listed on eBay and is as close to perfect and original as a 15 year old car can be. The only thing it's missing is all of the factory literature. I'm trying to find a replacement Owner's Manual and the Warranty and Service Records Manual that came with the car when it was delivered from the factory. I've been looking on eBay and other obvious places but thought I'd post a message here to see if anyone on this forum might be able to help me find this Volvo literature. If you have any of this stuff that you can part with or know where I might find such things, please shoot me a message through this forum or you can reach me directly at the following email address:

[email protected]

Thanks, Roger in Alaska
$4.99 on eBay: eBay Motors: Volvo 240 Car Owners Manual CD NEW 1986- 1993 (item 150251867790 end time Nov-22-08 15:01:01 PST)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Manuals Located

Hello and thanks for the information. After a lengthy dry spell on Ebay I did end up finding the manuals I was looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts