Volvo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a seal for the top of my windshield and the molding that goes across the entire length of the roof of each side of the car down the side of the windshield. If this description is not enough I can try to get some pictures up for you. Put please let me know where I can get new ones for my 98' S70. Thanks! Sorry If I am using the wrong words to describe these things. I do not know the difference between seals, molding and trim. Please inform me on this too!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.