Top removal does not completely work - C70 convertible
I have recently purchased a 2004 C70 soft top. 10% of the time the roof opens well. The other 90% of the time the roof gets caught on something under the tonneau cover. When this happens I have to back out to where the tonneau lid is open, manually push the roof in and then proceed to finish putting the top down.
Is there an easy fix for this? If not, does anyone know a soft top specialist in the Toronto area that can help?